Rabu, 25 Februari 2009

Lingering Mind

Wednesday, February 25th



I think my trouble has already gone...

I'm sorry to caused this much problem... but that's me.. god has blessed and cursed me as well with this super sensitive brain... i can't help it... 

i still think, "How long are you gonna tolerate this??"

"you done so much for me!, and what can i do to pay you back?? by having negative mind on you!!!"

"I feel that if i keep doing this, you'll gonna regret for having me as a friend"

so.. that's the reason why i kinda trying to separated from you
i'm too afraid of being a burden..
i need to learn not to depending so much to other people..
especially when they didn't really need you...

Listen....

I love u guys so much!
but i still think i'm just a burden, a responsible for you...

so, please... if you really feel this...
just stopped all your pretending!

because i loved you enough to leave you...
if you ever feel this...
PLEASE TELL!!!

2 komentar:

  1. putuuuuuu

    I love you and your post!

    :)

    gw suka deh kata-kata terakhirnya put, because I loved you enough to leave you.. gw post di blog gw yaah put.. hihi

    BalasHapus
  2. hey! i know you putu.
    and i want to understand you.
    I love you as my best friend.

    i'm so sorry about my behavior lately.
    i love you and i'm sorry.

    thank's for back and forgive me put. ^^

    BalasHapus